Please carefully read through the FAQ and check back in the coming weeks as new information may be added.
Will The Avett Brothers be performing in-person?
Yes! Scott, Seth, Bob, and Joe will be performing live in-person at the Speedway. The show will also be broadcast on the Speedway's 16,000 square-foot television screen, one of the largest screens in the world.
How many tickets should I buy? How many people can I bring in my car?
There is a ticket purchase limit of 4 tickets per transaction. 1 ticket is required per car and permits entry for up to 6 total people per car. Please do not show up with more than 6 people in your car as you will not be allowed into the venue.
What kind of vehicle should I bring?
Vehicles are limited to standard specifications. No oversized vehicles or vehicles that obstruct views will be allowed into the venue (i.e. campers, busses, lifted trucks, sprinter vans, etc).
How much are tickets? What sort of view will I have?
There will be 5 Lots total. Lot 1 is the only one with Reserved parking. All other Lots (2-5) are General Admission, which means that cars will be parked on a first come, first served basis and you will not be able to choose your spot.
- Lot 1 (front row, Reserved) - $300. Front row with clear, unobstructed view of the stage and screen. You will park on the race track around the stage with no other cars between you and the stage.
- Lot 1 (side view, Reserved) - $250. Side stage with clear view of stage and screen. You will park on the race track to the side of the stage, angled so that the stage and screen can be seen clearly out of the front of your car.
- Lot 2 (GA) - $175. This is the closest of the GA lots. You will park in front of the screen and will have a clear view of both the stage and screen.
- Lot 3 (GA) - $125. Further away from the stage than Lot 2. Clear view of the screen. You will park further away from the stage or at a more extreme angle from the screen. Cars that are parked to the side of the screen will be angled so that they are facing the screen. Most of Lot 3 will be able to see the stage, but from further away, and the concert will mostly be enjoyed by watching the screen.
- Lot 4 (GA) - $100. Limited view of the stage; clear view of the screen. You will be parked further away than Lot 3 but still angled toward the screen. There will be limited view of the stage, mostly due to distance, but you can still enjoy the show with a clear view of the screen.
- Lot 5 (GA) - $100. Limited or completely obstructed view of the stage; clear view of the screen. You will park so that your car is angled toward the screen but your view of the stage may be limited or completely obstructed. You will still be able to enjoy the show with a clear view of the screen.
What is the ticket transfer and refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are PDF Print-at-home and will be delivered to the purchaser's email. To transfer a ticket, simply send the PDF file to the new recipient. The PDF ticket you receive is all that is required for entry, so please store it in a safe place. If you have any questions about your tickets or issues with your order, please contact [email protected]
Will I be able to sit outside of my car?
You will be allowed to sit in truck beds. No spreading out. Social distancing practices are
expected to be observed. No yard/tailgate games, such as, but not limited to, cornhole, ladder
ball, frisbee, football, baseballs, etc.
Can I leave my engine on during the concert? How about my headlights?
No, you will be asked to turn off your headlights once parked and required to turn off your engine just before show time.
How will I hear the concert?
The concert will be broadcast through a low-frequency FM radio transmitter. The FM station will be posted on the venue's big screen prior to the show. Note that mobile apps that stream FM radio will not work because there will be a delay through the app.
Is the concert all ages?
Are pets allowed?
Service animals only, please.
How early can I arrive? What time does the show start?
The parking lots outside of the Speedway will be open all day but the gates for the show will not be open for entry until 6pm. There will be no early entry for Avett Guild members. Show starts at 8:30pm. Please plan to be parked in your space by 8:15pm.
What health precautions will the venue staff be taking? Will I be required to wear a mask?
Please reference the venue's Notice of Risk and Policies for the most up-to-date health and safety information and recommendations.
Will there be restrooms and concessions available?
Concession stands will be closed. Venue restrooms, as well as portable units, will be available. Masks are recommended and encouraged upon leaving your vehicle to use the restroom.
Can I bring my own food and drink?
Yes, all food and drink will be allowed into the venue via coolers. No grills will be allowed.
Will there be merchandise available for purchase at the show?
No, but you can buy event merch (including the show poster) now by visiting our online store here. All merch orders will be shipped directly to purchasers (you will not be able to pick up your order at the venue).
How do I get to the venue?
Parking and driving directions are listed below.
Can I leave early?
You will be permitted to leave early but please be respectful and cognizant of other fans and their concert experience.
Is this a rain or shine event?
Yes, however, severe weather could impact the event start time and/or potentially cancel the event altogether.
I am unable to attend. Will the concert be livestreamed?
There are no current plans to livestream the show but an announcement will be made should that change.
Please note: no filming or recording of the show will be allowed, including by drone. Drones are not allowed in the venue and will be confiscated.
Parking and Driving Directions
Directions to Lot 1:
*From Charlotte/Highway 29
- Physical address: 5040 Morehead Road, Concord, NC 28027
- Enter at Entrance O off Morehead Road
- Follow signs from Entrance O to Gate 25
- Parking on the racing surface in front of the stage/Speedway TV
*From Harrisburg/Highway 49
- Physical address: 4973 Morehead Road, Concord, NC 28027
- Enter at Entrance N off Morehead Road
- Follow signs from Entrance N to Gate 25
- Parking on the racing surface in front of the stage/Speedway TV
Directions to Lot 2 and Lot 5:
- Physical address: 5197 Morehead Road, Concord, NC 28027
- Enter at Entrance P off Morehead Road
- Follow signs from Entrance P to Gate 26 infield tunnel
- Enter through Gate 26 infield tunnel and follow signs and staff directions to your parking lot
Directions to Lot 3 and Lot 4:
- Physical address: 5555 Concord Parkway S., Concord, NC 28027
- Enter at CMS main entrance and turn right
- Follow staff and signs to Gate 8
- Enter through Gate 8 and follow signs and staff directions to your parking lot
Event officials will utilize the same inbound traffic routes to expedite outbound traffic after the concert is over. Please follow directions from staff to expeditiously exit following the concert.