UPDATED statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Mar 13, 2020

In light of recent updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we have decided to postpone all performances until at least May 1st. We are working diligently to reschedule as many of the April shows as possible - further info forthcoming.

While we are disappointed, we have no doubt that this is necessary in order to keep audience, crew, and band safe. 

At this time, all shows beyond April will take place as planned. We are constantly monitoring this rapidly changing situation and will be re-evaluating this decision in the coming weeks.

We look forward to seeing you all soon. Stay safe, remain vigilant, and be kind to each other. 

-The Avett Brothers